Monday, March 1, 2010

To work or study !

Salam,

Correct me if I am wrong, career guidance during our school days are not abundant as at present. Most rely on info from word of mouth of your peer, our teachers yes they did give some advise, but the rest is up to you to dig from other sources. But the irony of it is what you uttered spontaneously as your choice or field of interest to further your studies is the one that materialises. Trust your first instinct ?

Some opted not to continue their studies, instead start looking for jobs immediately. It depends on one's priority during that time. Nearly landed myself a job too. Otherwise it could've been the retired .............in the Police Force. ha..ha..ha...

Allah knows better.

1 comment:

  1. I was recognised to have a flair in Art but then went on to choose a career in a non-design field. I always thought that I could've been better off as an industrial designer. Anyway ... no regrets. As you said ... Allah knows better ... & Most Knowing!

    ReplyDelete

Sila beri komen anda